Hooray for Spring






I've been crocheting my fingers to the bones these past few weeks. First off: spring is here! Which means it's time to set aside some of these winter styles and start playing with color! Secondly: I've been asked to set up a booth in a children's boutique, yet another great thing to be excited about. With the boutique proposal and only two and a half weeks to create items for it, I knew I had to start on the spring line, so I've begun with the flapper beanie and the newsgirl cap, both absolutely darling.

I could not have achieved any of this without my wonderful friend and photographer at Erin Photography. She flew around like a mad woman gathering kids of the right ages and sizes to model my hats, and where she could not, she put together an awesome manikin of silver vases to artistically shoot my products. I am so excited to share some of her gorgeous pics with you. (In case you're wondering, these items are now listed in my Etsy shop at Twysted Yarn on Etsy .

No comments:

Post a Comment