Twysted Tuesday Rules--Read Before Playing


"Twysted Tuesday" is a time that combines some of my favorite things: friends, crocheted goodies, and competition. Here's how it works: I post a picture of an item and list its price as well as rules on how to win it. I will make every effort to begin on Tuesday evenings at 9:00 EST; however, being a mom and wife, there may be occasional times that we get started later due to a family need. I appreciate your understanding.

Here are the rules:
Please comment that you agree before playing the game.

1. First comment wins (unless otherwise specified in wall post by seller). You may only comment once per round. There may possibly be a tie. If so, both people win.

2. You can only win one item per week.

3. Items must be purchased through My Etsy shop within 24 hours or the prize will be revoked.

4. Buyer agrees to pay shipping.

5. Items will be shipped within 7 days of the game but not until payment is received.

Overall, this is a night that I get to show my fans some appreciation and have fun doing it.

10 comments: