Talk It Up Tuesday



I am so fortunate to work with a some amazingly talented photographers. My main girl is Erin Hoffman (pictured above in my Plum Blended Beanie) at Erin Photography. Not only has she captured beautiful pictures of my work, she's also a friend and from my hometown. Of course, she has taken beautiful pictures of my kids, Bear and Lila, as well, many that you've seen featured here. And to be completely honest, Twysted Yarn never would have made it off the ground without her encouragement, support, and guidance.

This first year in business has been a huge learning curve, but probably the number one thing I've learned is that I need professional photographers to help showcase my work, and they have to be people I trust. These photographers that I share with you in the next few weeks are women whose work speaks for itself. I am also proud to say that they are all local (Indiana) photographers, so if you need someone in Northern/Central Indiana, these are the women to contact.

So now, enough of my babbling. Let me share some of Erin's work with you.





Erin, thanks so much for all the work you've done for Twysted Yarn. I cherish our friendship and the work you do so much and look forward to many more years of partnering with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment